Supermoon 2012!

I wanted to share these photos of the Supermoon 2012 as seen from Italy.  All shots were taken with the Nikon D7000, Nikkor 28-300mm Lens, and steadied on a Slik Pro Tripod.  Taken from the Bacoli Marina outside of Naples, Italy.  Enjoy!

Feel free to share!!

1. Carole Allegro says:

5/5/12
    Dear Adam,
    Thoae moon shots are beautiful and amazing! I never saw such expression on the face of the moon before. Wow!
    I hope life is going well with you.
    Love,
    Carole

2. John says:

Awesome set! First two and last two are my favorites. Hoping for that slice of clear sky tonight here!

Nice series, Adam. Amazing results from the 28-300!

4. Marcie says:

I’m speechless !That moon is absolutely stunning!

5. Justin says:

The subtlety in the third image is magic.

Great photo’s, going to say the moonlight over the boat was the best, but they are all great. thanks

7. Victoria says:

Very nice photos!
    I saw the moon but forgot to photograph it. :(

8. Great series! We had just clouds and no visible moon yesterday… Lucky you!

9. Great moon shots! Thank you for sharing. I was out on Chincoteague Island and we were fogged in and couldn’t see the moon!

reminds me of a Mary Black song, Once in a very blue moon

11. Rich McPeek says:

Wonderful shots of the “Super Moon” Adam! Have a great week!

Wow Adam what a wonderful series. I love the third image and the moonbeam shine on the boat in the 4th is amazing. The final image is incredible as well. Love these.

13. Dave DiCello says:

Beautiful collection of shots man!

That was a wonderful perigee full moon! Looks like you had wonderful weather. I dig the moody 2nd to last shot!

Outstanding series of shot, Adam. You nailed it! Love the bottom 2, great detail in that last one.

16. Very nice. My shots didn’t quite turn out liked I had hoped. Well done Adam.

What a great set, Adam. Missed this last night – too much cloud cover. Not sure tonight is going to be any better.

18. Amazing shots, Adam! I spent all evening Saturday waiting for even a glimpse of the moon but the DC are was under the biggest cloud bank possible. Even missed the meteor shower that was scheduled to follow.

19. Top drawer, Adam! LOVE this series, great details and tones here!!

20. These are great Adam…especially like the last one! Wish I had gone out that evening as well…

21. amtul says:

recently the super moon was seen on??????