More Sunrises!

It has been a roller coaster of a week… Work, work, work, rush to shoot sunrise, nap, work, drive somewhere to shoot sunset, work, nap…. Something along those lines.  I really need to get around to see everyone’s new work, that is something that always makes me smile.

I just got back from Lago di Garda.  If you ever have a chance to visit Italy, make a trip here.  I got some fantastic sunset pictures from the top of the world, in the beautiful National Park Bosco(?).

So, apparantly this photo has been doing very well on 500px, but I am not too fond of it…

This one on the other hand, I love (has not been doing very well on 500px…):

Which do you like better??  Thanks for visiting!

1. Victoria says:

Wow, wonderful pictures!!! :)
    Are you from Italy?
    I miss your comments on my blog. ;)

2. Lightbrush says:

Lago di Garda – I love it do much, that I wrote a small book about the experiences I made while spending three times of holidays there. I agree with you, it´s a fantastic part of Italy.

From the pictures above the first on is my favaourite. Also, the sun seems a little overexposed, but the clouds and the sky give it a more dramatic look than the landscape scene in the second one. In my opinion the composition works better in the first one and the clouds and the leaves are leading the eye very good to the golden center.

3. Chris says:

Blimey, those are beautiful! I think if I were to pick a favourite it would be the second (bottom) one, but I love them both.

Thanks for visiting my blog too, by the way, and leaving a very kind comment :)

4. Their both great pictures Adam but I especially like the 2nd one too, the contrast and tone of colours is incredible. Perfect time of day to get that picture, a stunning shot!

5. Victoria says:

Hello again!
    Next time you are in Gothenburg so can I and my friend guide you around here and show you our beautiful archipelago if you want to take nice pictures. West coast is so beautiful, even in winter. We in Gothenburg called West coast for the “Best coast”.

Hope you understand what I wrote? Google translate has helped me a little. ;)

6. John says:

Great shots Adam, my favorite is the second one. I think it adds a lot of mystery to the shot with the clouds and fog over the mountains.

Lovely reflections in both of them of course though! Great work :)

7. Marc Collins says:

These are both great shots Adam. If I had to choose I’d say the top one for it’s composition.
    Make sure you get to the Antrim Coast when you visit Ireland

Wow, Adam. What great shots, particularly the first one. The placement of the sun’s reflection on the water between those lilypads is pretty cool. Outstanding, man.

Why do you always make me pick??? I love them both but if I really have to pick I’d say the first one. The composition is beautiful and the leaves in the water just lead the eyes to the sun and mountains. It’s terrific. Can I vote for both on 500px? And to answer your question (that you left on my blog) yes I do miss Bella Italia but I’m glad I can visit your blog and get a daily fix :)

10. Ed says:

Deffinatley the first, the composition is perfect..:-)

I prefer the top one with the lillies as a leading line to the sun! Wonderful shot!

12. Keith Moyer says:

Both are really great…tough to choose. I like both quite a bit.

13. Amy says:

I like them both, but my favorite is the first one. The colors are a little more unusual and made me look twice.