Hobgoblin Home in Trollskogen Forest

And I’m off.  7 hr drive up to Vincenza to work for 2 weeks then Ireland for 4 days.  I have packed up a bunch of photos on my thumb drive, and will try to post semi-regularly, so bear with me.  These photos were taken in Trollskogen Forest just outside the small town of Torna Hällestad in Sweden.  These beautiful (and quite eerie) Beech trees grow in all different sorts of weird directions due to an abnormality in their genetic makeup (or so I read).  Anyways, enjoy!

Thanks for visiting!

have a safe trip and thanks for sharing this great forest series

2. Wonderful pictures!I live in Sweden (Gothenburg) but has never been in “Trollskogen”, so there I have to go sometimes. Have you photographed in Gothenburg at some point? :)

Hope you understand what I write because I´m bad at writing in English. ;)

• Adam Allegro says:

Thank you Victoria. I understand perfectly! I love your country, can’t wait to go back! I did not shoot any pictures in Gothenburg this time, but next time I will. I would like to come back in the winter.

Amazing place Adam. I’ve never seen trees like this . well captured.

This forest looks like a fun place to photo, Adam. The trees remind me of topiary type plants. For these to grow like this naturally is something to see. Well unnaturally I should say since there is some sort of genetic issue with them.

Safe travels!

5. Jan Winther says:

Wow, cool looking trees. Great shots, Adam

What a great place. I love all of these shots. The lighting is amazing and you’ve captured them beautifully.

7. Marc Collins says:

Adam those trees look evil! Like an enchanted forest. Good job mate

8. John says:

Those are indeed some very interesting and cool trees! Good luck in your travels!

9. Stunning images there Adam! My personal favourite is the 2nd from top. Fantastic composition and almost silhouette like.

10. Great series of shots Adam. The last one is my favorite with the walkway that leads you through the image.

11. Beautiful forest. Well done Adam!

Hobgoblin Home in Trollskogen Forest Hobgoblin Home in Trollskogen Forest Hobgoblin Home in Trollskogen Forest Hobgoblin Home in Trollskogen Forest Hobgoblin Home in Trollskogen Forest Hobgoblin Home in Trollskogen Forest Hobgoblin Home in Trollskogen Forest